At 3DAES FZE, we value our customers and recognize their right to personal information privacy. Our policy on how information is collected, stored and used is described in this notice.
By using this site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
For personal information protection purposes, 3DAES FZE is the controller and unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of the personal information. Information collected may be retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
Consent to use Personal Information
When you visit 3DAES.com, certain non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language and access times may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the site.
User Information Collected
User information collected by 3DAES FZE includes
- Name, Address, Telephone number, email address when you register with 3DAES FZE
- Order and Purchase numbers made during purchases provided at 3DAES FZE
- Subscription Types or Affiliate Member information if subscribed.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
You may always choose not to provide the above information. However, your orders can be processed only if these information are available to us in our system. They are saved by 3DAES FZE for reference and management purposes only. The Credit and/or Debit card numbers that are used for placing orders are not saved by 3DAES FZE in any form or way.
Usage of Information
- Create and Manage your accounts, subscriptions, packages.
- Process your Invoices & Purchase Orders
- Provide Order Tracking and proper customer service when needed.
- To update our customers on various packages available according to thier subscription types.
- User or Company names may be displayed on 3DAES FZE website as testimonials, Customer Statements.
All information collected by 3DAES FZE is to ensure smooth service and to communicate with our customers.
Accessing your Personal Information on 3DAES FZE
Your personal Information can be updated by logging into 3DAES.com’s members area or by clicking on the My Account link. We encourage our clients to keep their requisite information updated to ensure that developments in 3DAES FZE can be communicated provided the client signs up for the service.
The security of your payments are important to us. We follow industry standards to help protect your information including without limitation:
- Providing your information to our employees who require it to provide services to you
- Requiring Employees to sign and agree to confidentiality agreements and to not use it for unauthorized purposes.
- Encrypting Credit card information on our order forms using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Storing your information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
- The website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times are tracked but this is to collect statistical information such as number of page-visits on our website and also to prevent fraudulent activities.
- It is solely referenced by 3DAES FZE as a tool for analysis.
3DAES FZE has sole discretion to decline any transaction once its detected as fruadulent. Any other claim to negate credit card payment will investigated and the amount refunded if found valid. Any fraudulent claim will result in legal action being sorted against the offending individual or company and the case will be reported to credit card services.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted. When we make changes, we will revise the “last updated” date on the policy. We encourage you to review this policy whenever you visit 3DAES.com.
Last updated November 2017